Friday, October 3, 2008

Stylin'!!

As I went to get a quick shower this morning, I was pleased when I saw Darren go into Alli's room with her. I remember thinking to myself.. "I need to be sure to thank Darren for keeping her occupied, when I didn't even ask him to!" Getting a shower is tricky around here if Alli is without supervision! Anything can happen! A few minutes later while I was drying my hair, she came running into my bathroom saying "Look, Mommy! My hair!" I knew she wasn't capable of such glamour all on her own, and quickly realized her big brother Darren had played stylist with her in her room. I couldn't resist grabbing the camera and capturing this sweet moment between the two of them. (Of course I have ulterior motives to use this against Darren in the future!!)

 
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Maggie said...

That is so cute! Go Darren. Next time I'm down there, will you do my hair? What a GREAT big brother.

rebecca said...

SWEETheart big brother. What a good kid. I like Darren. :)

Melissa C. said...

I LOVE it!

Melanie Jacobson said...

Okay, that's cute!

Ron & Charlene Hansen said...

Wow, Allie is styling, Great Job, Darren...you are lucky she let you do this to her hair. Enjoy it now, soon she will not let you touch it! Too Cute, you are a Great Big Brother to Allie. Love ya Buddy, Papa and Nana H. xoxoxo

Beccarigg said...

Oh my gosh that is that cutest thing EVER!!! Alli is lucky to have such a sweet big brother. If that was me and my brother there would've been flies or bugs in my hair, not cute little bows! : )

Jill said...

Maybe hair stylist is in Darren's future for career choices!

Emily said...

She looks so happy with all those clips in her hair. What a good big brother. Darren and Allison's relationship reminds me of Jay and I. They are so far apart but he is so good to her. Love it!!!

Emily said...

Okay...I meant they are so far apart in age and Darren is always adoring her and looking out for her. Just like Jay is with me!!

Kate said...

Did you just recently do a big update of all these posts? Surely it hasn't been this long that I've visited!!! Sorry if it is... like I've said.. I haven't had it together at all!

This is so, so sweet of big brother Darren. How fun for your boys to have a little sis to adore!