Saturday, October 11, 2008

Not to be outdone....


Not to bore you, but here are more pictures from riding at Gorman. We went again this week since the kids had another day off and the weather was cooler. This time Allison and I tagged along. She was not about to be outdone by her big brothers, and enjoyed her riding time just as much as they did! Despite my protests, her Daddy put her on a quad by herself and let her go for it. He adjusted the throttle so she didn't have full power which is why it goes pretty slow. We needed to be able to run along side her. It was pretty darn cute. I see a pink quad and pink riding gear in our future! Enjoy the video!

Here are all my handsome boys!!

8 comments:

Maggie said...

Boy am I glad I tried that quad now...if Alli had ridden it and I would have chickened out, Grant would never have let me live it down! ;-) That is really cute. So fun that you have all of these great family days to do this!

Emily said...

I so see an all pink quad in the future for Allison. Love the boy shot with them all on the their bikes.

rebecca said...

NO way! Too CUTE! Love the pink helmet. :)

heather carlson said...

I guess she's gonna have to be a little bit of a tom boy to keep up with those boys! How cute!

Stacie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacie said...

So cute! What a fun hobbie your hubby has with the kids. I love to see the boys excitement when we pull up after school and they see Jason's truck in the driveway. You are a brave mommy. I'd freak out watching my kids do that.

Beccarigg said...

Oh my goodness that is too cute! What a big girl to be riding that all by herself!

Kate said...

I was just watching this with the twins and they were sooooo wanting to ride too! She is brave and it's great that she is right in there riding with her brothers.

That is SUCH a cool shot of Jason and the boys! One to be enlarged and framed for sure!