Saturday, October 4, 2008

Gorman

Jason took the boys riding at Gorman when they had last Tuesday off from school (it's how we celebrate the Jewish holiday Rosh Hashanah!) j/k Anyway, I know I've posted pics of them riding before, but I don't think I've done a video. I just love that they have this bonding activity with their Dad and they create these great memories!

Up first you'll see Blake on his quad. He rides the PW50 (2-wheel motorcycle) also but has more fun on the quad. He is the more reserved of the 3 boys. Next up is Darren on his newest bike, a 100. Jay recently upgraded him as he is growing like a weed and was ready for this bigger bike. Ryan follows up last in this video on the PW50. He has also outgrown this bike, and trades off riding Darren's old bike, an 80.




Jason wanted Alli and I to go, but it was so hot that day that I wasn't even tempted. I also like them to have father-son opportunities. Maybe the girls will go next time. I'm also not as nervous if I don't see what's happening. Jason's careful and they all go pretty easy so it's not bad. They have a great time and have a tradition of hitting In-n-Out on their way home. So fun!

6 comments:

Emily said...

What a fun bonding time for the boys!!! I can't believe Darren rides such a big bike. Maybe I am in denial...I probably couldn't even keep that thing balanced and fall right off (the clutz that I am)HAHAHA! Blake is so safe, good boy! What till they are bigger and older and try all those crazy tricks. SCARY!!!!!

Brigette Little said...

How fun! My boys would LOVE that. We took them 4-wheeling up in Utah this summer. Garrett was the funniest - he was having so much fun and was so relaxed he kept almost letting go of Greg. We're going to have to find a place like that around here. Texas has lots of flat open land...shouldn't be too hard!

Helen said...

You guys are such cool parents.

Maggie said...

O.k. That looks pretty mild. I think I could handle that. :-) Maybe when it's cooler. Fun that you have those great days off in the middle of the week to go do that. We don't get those up here.

Melanie Jacobson said...

Looks like fun! We're heading out to the desert soon to do the same thing!

rebecca said...

I swear I already commented on this post! This kind of thing scares me. It looks so cool though! What fun for your boys. I love their matching outfits - what's the right word? I'm sure you enjoyed your worry free time with just Alli in the air condidioning. :) Great Daddy, Jason! I'm sure your boys LOVE this activity they share with their dad.