Monday, December 28, 2009

Disneyland!

One of our favorite places to go is Disneyland! We haven't been in two years so when we got tickets for Christmas the kids were VERY excited! (almost as excited as Mom!) We stayed 3 nights in our motorhome at a park a couple blocks away from Disneyland and took a shuttle back and forth. It was a great couple days!!

The Happiest Place on Earth!


Nana & Papa were able to join us our first day there. That was a special treat! They always spoil the kids.







"A" is for Allison!





2 comments:

Maggie said...

Someday, when my dreams come true...I will go to Disneyland during Christmas time. ;-)

Beccarigg said...

What a great Christmas present! I can't wait for Brinley to get a little bit older so we can take the girls there. I know they would love it! Also love that you could stay in your motor home. You guys seriously make me want one someday!