Sunday, May 25, 2008

"TOP CHEF"




I expect that one day Allison will become a great chef. She LOVES to join me in the kitchen with whatever task I am working on. She loves to watch me cook, but loves even more if she can join in. Every time I'm at the counter, she pushes a chair into the kitchen say "Help Mommy cook" or "Help kitchen Mommy." It's just the cutest thing, unless I'm really busy or in a hurry. (which is always) Many times I have wanted to take a picture, so today I had Jason take some while she helped me make muffins. She is growing up so quickly and has her own distict opinions of what she likes and doesn't like. This is one of her likes. I hope she always enjoys it.

6 comments:

Melissa C. said...

How cute!

Emily said...

Daylen still loves to help mommy in the kitchen too. He actually likes to lick the scaptula when I am done cooking muffins or cake. Too funny!

Maggie said...

I think that some day when Allison is grown she will treasure those pictures of baking with her mommy when she was little.

AmyJune said...

Hopefully by 5 she can be the one cooking the dinners:) hee hee

Beccarigg said...

So cute! Teya loves cooking too. It takes a lot longer and we usually make a bigger mess but it's worth it to see how much fun she has.

Kate said...

Look at her smile! She's lovin' it! A baker in training, and who better to learn from than her fabulous cook of a mother!