Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Blake & Ryan turn 7!!



I can't believe how quickly this time has gone by. I hope you enjoy these few photos I scrambled together showing some of the boys' activities. It was hard to not use every photo I have. They are too adorable! I love having twins and seeing them grow together. This has been such a unique experience for our family and we have been so very blessed with the opportunity to raise these two boys. They are happy and thoughtful. They are good big brothers to their baby sister. They love life! Happy Birthday my sweet boys!

8 comments:

Melissa C. said...

Cute slide show! Happy birthday Blake and Ryan!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Boys! They are getting so big.

Maggie said...

I just can't believe that it has been that long since they were born. It seems like just yesterday you were saying "I am soooo pregnant with twins" and I was saying "no you aren't"! They are beautiful boys (can I say that when they are 7?) Happy Birthday B & R!!!

Helen said...

Happy Birthday Boys! Aw, your slideshow was great! The picture of them in their car seat brought back memories for me too....and that cake is awesome!!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday boys!!! Awesome slide show! I love the ones of them airborne! (PS - TOO wierd! I had the same carseats with my twins and I had one navy blue head reast and one light blue headrest! - No joke!)

Kate said...

That was SO cute to see and SO fun to watch. Can't believe you have 7 year old twins! Such handsome boys. You're my expert for all twin related child rearing, you know.

The Hoggan Family said...

You have the best pictures and slide shows. How cute are they! Happy birthday to them. I hope my twins are just as cute! hehe!

Ron & Charlene Hansen said...

Loved the slide show Nicole.. you are a Great Mom, and it shows by how much you love your children. Wow 7 years have flown by, seems like just yesterday that you announced you were expecting twins. Now look at those good looking boys. Thanks for letting us share in their birthday celebration! Love Papa and Nana