Friday, February 6, 2009

Mammoth!


We had another fantastic trip to Mammoth, thanks to our awesome friends, the Gredings!  It snowed the entire time we were there! It was magical! The boys went skiing and remembered all their training from last year. They loved the slopes and even tried a half pipe? I wasn't there but that's what they were raving about! 

Allison got to really enjoy the snow this year, being old enough to understand it better. She loved the snow falling on her and trying to make snowballs. Although, the snow was so fresh and powdery that it was near impossible to form a good snowball. That's when you get creative like Jason and use a shovel to dump snow on people! Ugh! As a recipient of that shovel of snow, I can assure you, it's not fun!

We loved hanging out with our dear friends, playing games, staying up late talking and laughing, having our kids play together & have a giant slumber party in the bunk room, having Blake get his first kiss from a little girl who shall remain nameless, reading by the fire, sharing meals and best of all desserts, and all the other memories created in just a few short days. Thanks again!





4 comments:

Emily said...

Okay...I am loving the snowbunny photo of Allison. Watch out boys!!!!

rebecca said...

You've been a busy blogger!

Thanks again for coming with us this year. I had a great time hanging out with you, as usual. You got some great pictures. I really like that one of your family all together in the snow.

Beccarigg said...

Okay, how much do I LOVE that family picture in the snow? I look at that and it just makes me happy! What a fun trip! All the pictures are great, I love the picture of Alli in the snow with her coat! That is so something Teya would be doing!

Maggie said...

That looks like an awesome trip. I love trips to stay in the snow. I'm glad you guys got to go.