Sunday, February 8, 2009

Gwen Turns ONE!

 

This is my niece Gwen! She's adorable! Allison has been anxiously awaiting her to get big enough to really play with! Now that Gwen can walk, I think she fits the bill! Allison loved holding Gwen as a baby, but now Gwen can toddle around with Alli. What fun! We celebrated with a small family get together at Nana & Papa's house. She' getting so big so fast. We love getting together with the family and having dinner and fun! Ty and Em - your little family is so sweet!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

rebecca said...

Is Gwen's cute mom your sister? We've been friends long enough you'd think I'd have your family all figured out.

GWEN IS SO ADORABLE! I love her chubbiness. And I've never seen a messier baby on her first birthday. Priceless pictures. :)

Ron & Charlene Hansen said...

Adorable photos Nicole of your family, and those of our Gwenie, that was was too funny, I don't think she really ate it at all. Just liked playing in the goopy frosting. Memories. Yes, I'm glad Allison and Gwen can begin to interact together. Thanks for stopping by to visit with us, we loved it as always. Love Dad and Mom