Thursday, July 10, 2008

Santa Barbara Zoo

 

I neglected to post this last month....
Blake & Ryan had a final first grade field trip to the Santa Barbara Zoo(June 2nd). I was so glad that I was able to go as a chaperone, and their teachers put them together in my group. It was a beautiful day in Santa Barbara and we had a really nice time! The zoo is so small and under construction, so we got through it pretty quickly. The kids had lots of play time in the park area with their friends and teachers. Thanks to my friend Nikki for taking Allison the WHOLE day so I could attend this event with my boys! It meant a lot to me, but even more to them!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Maggie said...

We love that zoo. So relaxing. It's great that you got to go with them on their field trip.

Emily said...

I can't wait to take Daylen to the zoo. We are actually planning onto this fall when its cooler and less crowded. You can join us if you want? It will be lots of fun.

Nicole said...

We'd love to join you Em. I've been wanting to take Allison too. We're less than 30 min. from the LA Zoo. Come on down!

Melissa C. said...

The Santa Barbara Zoo is my favorite! It's perfect for little kids!