Thursday, August 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!


Jason had to work over my birthday weekend, but the kids were not going to let me miss out! While I was out for a while on Saturday, my Mom babysat. The boys decorated the house starting with arrow signs on the garage and front door directing me through the house and to the family room. There I found streamers and balloons everywhere. They obviously had worked hard. I wish I had snapped a photo of that! Then they surprised me with a sign in the back yard made out of extra 2x4's from our construction. They nailed them all together and it was a huge tribute to MOM! What great imaginations and I sure felt loved!
On Monday when Daddy was home they baked and decorated a cake.
Yummy! I love my family!

p.s. - don't ask how old. I'm still 24!!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Melissa C. said...

What sweet kids!

Stacie said...

How cute! What thoughtful kids(and grandma)!

Maggie said...

I love the sign in the yard.....your kids are so cute.....and I seem to remember your 24th birthday....are we celebrating that AGAIN?

rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Nicole!

Nicole said...

Alright Margaret, you smart alec! Just shush! :-)

Ron & Charlene Hansen said...

Lucky Mommy to have so many of you love and take good care of her! She will always remember you doing that for her and will treasure it forever! Happy Birthday again Nicole! Love Dad and Mom Hansen

Kate said...

WOW! So, that's the surprise they were busily working on. Fab idea for a fabulous Mom!