Thursday, August 30, 2007

First Day of School!

Well, I don't know who was more excited, the boys or Mom!!

I can't believe my babies are in first grade!
And my first baby is in fifth grade!
Next year he'll be in middle school which just blows my mind!
Don't they look handsome?
Check out Blake's shoes! He picked them out himself and loves them. They've really grown on me too!

I'm glad I snapped this shot before we left because once we got to school I left the camera in the car. Go figure! This is all I have but it's precious!
Such big boys!

Alli will be lonely when she realizes her playmates are gone.
Mommy will eventually be sad when she realizes Alli's playmates are gone.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Melissa C. said...

They look so cool! I miss them!

Stacie said...

It always amazes me when you look at a child and realize how much they have grown up, and sometimes right before your eyes! I can still remember Darren singing at the ward talent show when he was like what, 3 or so. I miss seeing the boys on a regular basis and chatting with them. As far as Alli goes, I'm in the same boat with Lexi. She suddenly wants all of my attention and I have found that I have to bring her into my world and have her helping me with my jobs around the house so I can get things done. She is definately not used to being the only one at home.

Maggie said...

Wow, three kids in school all day. How did the first day go? Do they like their teachers. Andrew was in a combo for two weeks then they got rid of it and he got a new teacher and class yesterday. Jake's teacher is amazing..best we've had I think.

rebecca said...

What a great picture. LOVE the green shoes. I want some for David and Matthew! Seriously, those are rad!

Ron & Charlene Hansen said...

Great Photos Darren, Blake and Ryan. Wow, Darren you are now in 5th grade, Nana and Papa aren't old enough to have you already be in 5th grade, you look handsome as always. Blake pretty sharp green shoes, great choice, bet your friends wish they had a pair like that. Ryan what a charmer you are, have fun guys, we miss you!! Hugs and Kisses Papa and Nana

Kate said...

So handsome. Cute shot of all 3.

Great shoes! I love that Rebecca used the word "rad". That was my staple word in the 80's.