Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July

 
Posted by Picasa

We spent 4th of July at the Schimelpfenings this year. We were there for the week prior and had a great time as always! On the 4th we swam, played, ate, and did fireworks! (which are LEGAL where they live!)

 
Posted by Picasa

It was so much fun! When I grew up that's exactly how my Independence Day celebrations were spent, and it was fun for me to share that experience with my kids! They got to do sparklers, flowers, piccolo petes, fountains, snakes, etc. They had a lot of fun! And thanks to the Schimelpfenings for hosting yet another fantastic get-together!!!


Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jill said...

I didn't think there was any place left in Ca. that allowed fireworks. I'm glad you got to do some. I miss it with my kids!

rebecca said...

Come on, can't we at least do sparklers?! It's just un-American!

Well, I'm so glad you got to enjoy that week with your wonderful friends.

Beccarigg said...

Okay, Darren looks so big in that first picture! That's just crazy! and I love Allison's festive little dress! Looks like a great 4th of July!