Friday, November 14, 2008

Roommate Reunion

 

Ahhh... memories!
I had such a fun evening with my old girlfriends from our "single" days! We haven't all been together in over 10 years! Way too long! Some of these girls were my roommates and the others, well, should have been! We had such fun times together in the Singles Ward. We experienced many great activities together and have created lasting memories and friendships! It was fun to reminisce about the past, and share our current life experiences with each other. I've really enjoyed reconnecting with these amazing women, and vow to not let it go another 10 years before we can all be together again!
Posted by Picasa

THEN ** 1994 **

NOW ** 2008 **

5 comments:

rebecca said...

Oh, Nichole! That picture is priceless! I must say, you girls are looking quite 1994. :) It sounds like you had a fabulous time.

Beccarigg said...

That is so awesome! I love the then and now pictures! You have all aged beautifully!

Jill said...

Look the now picture with the baby in tow!

Melanie Jacobson said...

Oh, man! I totally remember the one summer I was home from BYU and you guys all hanging out together. How fun!

Maggie said...

I love the then and now. We should do that with Cindy and Karen when we get to our twenty year...which is um....coming up fast...yikes.