Friday, August 22, 2008

Last Days of Summer


We ended our summer with a few fun activities like the beach (can't find my pictures so I'll try to add later), bowling (didn't take pictures), play at the park, etc. One tradition my kids look forward these last few days before school starts is shopping for new school shoes. For some reason this is a big to-do. I love new shoes so maybe they get it from me. I generally let them choose what they want, although I do get veto power. It's also become tradition that their Grammy pays for them. Even better! Thanks Grammy! First day of school, here they come!

3 comments:

Helen said...

Very nice. For some reason I'm sure they won't look that new very soon. :)

Melissa C. said...

The new shoes are always a big deal at our house too! :)

heather carlson said...

ooh! We love new school shoes. Logan personally has an infatuation with new shoes. He also owns the most pairs in our house.