Wednesday, December 26, 2007

That's what big brothers are for!

 

Darren got this brilliant idea one morning before school.... he used this "suction thingy" on Ryan's face. It's from a science kit he has for fun experiments. He decided to experiment on his little brother instead. It left a perfectly round hickie on Ryan's cheek for about 3 weeks. What a great big brother! Ryan was really upset at first and wouldn't let me take pics, but eventually I convinced him that he'd want to see pictures later. The first shot is Darren doing a reenactment a few days after the real incident.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Stacie said...

I'm glad he let you take some pics. It will be one of those stories they tell over and over when they are grown. I'm sure Darren feels terrible. It was looking better on Sunday though.

Melissa C. said...

So funny!

g said...

LOL! Is this what I have to look forward to when I have another little boy?!?

Maggie said...

Awwww Ryan's first hickey.....ha ha..just kidding. Cool idea to document the science experiment!

Kate said...

Gotta love big brothers using little brothers for experiments! What a good sport Ryan is, and he still looks a champ!

Ron & Charlene Hansen said...

Darren, I think you learned that technique from your Father, something your Dad would have thought to do to his little brother Uncle Aron. Pretty funny! Something to remember, glad it fades away! Papa said to tell you to have your Mom and Dad look for those during your teen years, only Papa would say that!!! Love ya Papa and Nana

cwalsh said...

hahahahahaha!!! love our blog... hahaha

Brandi said...

I could see my son doing something like that to his little sister! Nicole, this was so fun to look at! You are an amazing woman.