Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fruit

I brought home a dwarf orange tree from Costco the other day and told Jason I wanted to plant it. He isn't a fan of the dwarf trees so he returned it and went to the local nursery to get a different tree. We ended up with a little more than I had originally anticipated, but I'm certainly not complaining! I now own 2 orange trees, a lemon tree, and a peach tree!! Wow! I'm so excited! Jason spent 2 full days digging out bushes to make room for our new additions. I need to read up on how to take care of them, and hope we eventually reap some fruit! Yum!


3 comments:

Emily said...

We have two oranges trees and some other citrus trees that were here prior to us moving in...we are excited to. Plenty of water is what we are told and then in a few years they will develop fruit!!!

Maggie said...

They look great! Can't wait to see them in person! Can Jason come up and put some in our yard???

rebecca said...

So awesome, Nicole. I'm dying for a lemon tree. Don't know why I don't just go get one.