Thursday, September 24, 2009

SkateLab

The boys have been begging me for months to take them to SkateLab. It's a large indoor skateboard park. We finally caved and Jason took them one day. They had a blast and now beg to go back! I just wish Jason had taken more pictures! What fun!

The three boys are in the far background of this shot... Ryan the one standing on the board coming down the ramp.



Ryan & Darren are in front... Ry in red helmet, Darren in green shirt



Here Blake is on the left and Ryan is on the right

5 comments:

Maggie said...

That is awesome. I didn't know you guys had anything like that by you. Very cool.

Emily said...

Fun times!! I love all this boy stuff. I can't wait till Daylen gets more into sports.

Helen said...

So cool! Ditto Emilys comment.

CinnaPatty said...

Cool, wish we had something like that here. My boys would love it.

rebecca said...

Ditto Emily. I'm excited for boy stuff.

Oh, and ditto Helen ditto-ing Emily. :)

Looks like fun for all the boys.