Monday, April 6, 2009

Twilight!


I hosted a Twilight DVD-viewing party this weekend. There are a lot of Twilight fans around here and I thought it would be fun to watch the DVD together! I had hoped to do it the night it was actually released, but I was out of town. Better late than never though. We had Bella's O-negative punch, Twilight kisses (the Hershey's kind w/ Bella/Edward pics on the bottom), Werewolf Kibble, Vampire Bite cupcakes, Forbidden Apple suckers, etc. It was fun to decorate and create the mood. I had a great time with the gals, and I hope they did too! Thanks for the fun night girls!!


5 comments:

rebecca said...

Nicole, you went all out on the yummy and creative treats. It was a fun night. I'm glad I finally saw Twilight! I feel like I'm a little more caught up with the rest of the world. :)

Jill said...

Sorry I couldn't be there but there's no way I could have seen that movie for a third time!!

Helen said...

Cute idea! Looks like you ladies had fun!

Melissa C. said...

WAAAAAA! I'm crying big tears that I couldn't be there!

But at least I had a Twilight DVD viewing party at my house with my Twilight Mom friends. I made them all little goody bags with Twilight stuff in them, but I didn't do any themed food. Should have thought of that!

Anyway, I really wish I could have been there to watch the movie with y'all! *sniff sniff*

Beccarigg said...

You are so cute! What an awesome idea! Only wish I could've been there! I heart Twilight!