Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Easter

 

Here are belated Easter pictures. I wasn't real excited about blogging them since I didn't get any good pictures. Then I remembered that I'm hoping to print out a blog book, and realized I should still have the event documented, crummy pictures and all. I didn't even get the camera out when we colored eggs. Next year I'll hopefully plan ahead and do better! Hope everyone had a good day. Our pictures may be bad, but our day was very nice.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melissa C. said...

Whatever, Nicole! Your pictures aren't bad! The ones of the kids and your family outside look great! It was overcast here on Easter, and the grass was still brown (it's green now- yea!), so we couldn't get any good outside "Springy" Easter pics. Then my kids refused to look at the camera... oh well!

Maggie said...

You are just spoiled because you always have AMAZING pictures. Those Easter pictures are way better than anything we have...I am a self confessed "horrible photographer". If you could just come take all my pictures for me, we'd be in good shape!!

Kate said...

I don't know what you're talking about with your pics. Cute as always! Looks like a good Easter day!