Sunday, February 24, 2008

Extended Family



For my Dad's 60th birthday, we surprised him with these family photos! My 6 siblings and I, and our spouses and kids, took these photos last Friday, then presented them to him at a surprise dinner that night. My side of the family has never done that before, and I was pleased with the results of getting 17 people together for a picture. We took a picture of just my family too, but I haven't received a copy yet. That will have to be posted at a later date. The coloring here looks awful, but in person it really looks great.

7 comments:

Jenni said...

Cute pictures! I think we're going to have to go to picture people for the next cousins photo shoot.

Melissa C. said...

Very cute!

Helen said...

What an awesome present!

rebecca said...

Great pics for the number of people you're working with! Really, amazing! There are some good looking kids in your family!

Kate said...

It turned out SO great of everyone. Great gift idea I'm sure he'll love. Wow-- Alli and your others smiled perfectly! Can't wait to see your own family portrait!

Maggie said...

That is a great gift. It's fun to see everyone. I just can't believe how old everyone is getting (including us) Didn't you have little brothers and sisters? Where has the time gone? Great picture!

Ron & Charlene Hansen said...

BEAUTIFUL FAMILY...Cherish the times you are together, the memories will last forever. Nana H.