Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July


I'm just trying out this blog thing. Here is my first post. Today is July 4th. We went to the Ronald Reagan Library for their celebration and festivities. It just so happened that daddy's fire station was asked to be there with the fire truck to display to the public, so it was fun for the kids to see him there. They had lots of entertainment, kids crafts, face painting, and the kids favorite part - FOOD! They had hot dogs, watermelon, kettle corn and cake. Yum! They had lots of giveaways like keychains and hats. We had a great family day.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Yea Nicole! What a cute family shot and I loooove Ali's festive dress! It's so good to see you blogging! So glad you had fun at the Reagan celebration.

My first post was a family shot from last year's 4th of July- so... a great time to start! :) Call me with any blogging ?s, and keep posting!!

Nicole said...

Thanks Kate! Always my encourager! You're the best! I'm sure I'll be calling.

rebecca said...

Yay for blogging Nicole! So fun! And Alli's dress is totally cute.

Ron & Charlene Hansen said...

Love the family photo, would love a copy of it! Glad you had a fun filled day with your family! Mom

heather carlson said...

Hey, Nicole. I'm finally getting on here. I don't have much time these days, but this was totally fun to see. The kids are all so grown up! Thanx for including me!