Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy 8th Birthday!

What? When did this happen? When did my little boys turn 8? Well, today!
The time has really flown by! Blake & Ryan had a busy day starting with a baseball game (which they won!) and then on to a fun birthday party with a few friends.
They chose to go to LazerStar!
They had a blast as you can see! They played video games, ate pizza & cake, and played two rounds of lazer tag. What more could 8 year old boys want??


Happy Birthday my sweet boys! Tomorrow is your baptism day. I can't wait!

4 comments:

Laura Barker said...

That sounds like an awesome birthday party. I'm kinda sad that I didn't make the cut for an invitation. And I also can't believe that those boys are 8! I think they will always be 4 to me.

Nicole said...

You'll always be "Lola" to them too!

rebecca said...

Looks like a fun day. I love the BOYish party attended by one little girl in pigtails. :)

CinnaPatty said...

Star Wars! AWESOME! Looks like Allie is practicing up to beat her Aunt Patty someday at Dance Dance Revolution. I am the DANCING QUEEN! :)