Friday, January 16, 2009

Growing Up!

I have neglected to post the twins' school pictures for a while now. While doing some blog catch-up, I didn't want to miss these. My babies will be turning 8 in three short months. I can't believe it! Where has the time gone??


My Blake... adorable, sensitive, blue-eyed Blake. This is the child who will do anything I ask at any moment. He will cuddle me more than any of my others. He loves to play with his baby sister, but also is quick to tease and torment her as well. Blake loves to sit and pet the dog, and spend quality alone time with her. He has developed a comedic personality and portrays this in the original stories he tells to amuse me, and his quick-witted responses. Dirt-bike riding is a favorite hobby of his. Blake is truly a joy to have in our family.



My Ryan... athletic, passionate, sweetheart Ryan. Ryan loves to try new things, especially if it is something competitive. He tries hard to excel in all things. He loves all sports and plays them well. He is a perfectionist which often causes him frustration when things aren't the way he expects. He loves his family and would do anything for them. Ryan is obedient and always eager to please and choose the right. I am grateful to be blessed with him as a son.

6 comments:

Maggie said...

What a great tribute to those cute boys of yours. I can't believe they are so big. Do you know when they will be baptized?...we need to put it on the calendar.

Emily said...

They are so handsome!!!

Monica said...

I'm so glad you put these up. Yes, where did the time go? Eight ... oh my goodness!

Heather said...

Great new posts Nicole! I'm sorry about the white out incident. I spilled it myself on our (newly refinished) table a few weeks ago and had to scrub so long and hard I scratched the finish :(.

Beccarigg said...

Wow! I can't believe how grown up they are! I remember playing with them on the jolly jump at the Wright's house and they were probably just around Teya's age. They are both as handsome as can be and sound like neat little people : )

AmyJune said...

such cuties- both of them!!