Sunday, January 20, 2008

Fireman's Ball

 

This weekend we attended the Fireman's Charity Ball, benefitting Make-a-Wish Foundation. We went with Jason's current crew from the fire station. It was a nice evening of dinner and dancing. We have never seen Monica Zierenberg so lively and energetic as we did on the dance floor that night, (notice the pic of her doing the splits - that was just the beginning!) That girl can get down!!! Jason is doing the MoonWalk to a Michael Jackson song, and I'm playing Musical Chairs (for a prize) in one pic also. Thanks to Jules & Lori for a terrific evening!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Emily said...

You look so beautiful! I am surprised Jason went out there and danced, go Jason! I wish I could do the splits.

Melissa C. said...

So fun!

Maggie said...

Nicole, You look FABULOUS!!! Your hair looks amazing!!!! You guys make such a cute couple.

rebecca said...

She seriously did a split?! So funny. I wish I could bend like that! You look FAB Nicole! And look out for Jason! Yeah!

Beccarigg said...

Thanks for inviting me to your blog! Your family is so adorable and you and Jason look so great in these pictures! I'm looking forward to keeping up with you guys!

Helen said...

You look so pretty! Looks like a fun night!

Ron & Charlene Hansen said...

So glad that Papa and I could come and babysit our adorable grandchildren, we had so much fun with them. You both looked great, glad you had a FUN time, and Nicole you did look beautiful, Jason still as handsome as always. Love Mom and Dad

M said...

WOW looks like loads of fun:) You guys look GREAT!

Kate said...

Nicole, you look dazzling! What a great night for you & Jason! Sooo glad Rod & Monica were having a good time too. It's fun to see Monica come alive. She can really dance & entertain when she wants to! And, Wow! The splits!

Heather said...

I have one word -- OUCH!! How do people do that (the splits that is)? I could only do that when I was a young teenager and that was after much stretching first.