Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Room Addition Update!

 

Well, this has taken a while to post, but here it is for those of you who have asked. This is what the room looks like now. The top two were taken 2 weeks ago, the bottom two were last week after the walls were painted. By the end of this week, it should be completed. Everything is being held up waiting for the doors (2 weeks behind schedule) which are supposed to be in tomorrow (Wed). My house exterior is being painted today and tomorrow so I'll post a pic of that too when it's done.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Maggie said...

It looks good. I can't wait to see it in person this week!

amy jensen said...

Yea! It looks like everything came together so well. I'm looking forward to the completed pictures!

Stacie said...

It's looking great! I bet you are so excited to have it done. I'll have to run in sometime and see it.

Melissa C. said...

Looks great! So exciting!

Kate said...

Looking good! It's almost there!!- yea!

Helen said...

How exciting! It looks great!

Ron & Charlene Hansen said...

Looking Good, how exciting, it seems like it has gone up really fast...Papa and Nana